Diana Stork, Spring 2019 Performances and Events
Contact Diana at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. And check back for updates.
* Saturday, February 16, 1 – 3 pm. Harp Day for Kids hosted by Diana Stork and the Multicultural Music Fellowship. For kids ages 5 – 12. Bring your harp and enjoy playing lots of fun musical games. Treats and prizes. Sliding Scale donations accepted at the door. In West Berkeley. RSVP: 510-548-3326.
* Thursday, February 14, 5:30 – 7:30 pm. Special Valentine’s Day performance of Diana and partner Teed Rockwell (harp and Touchstyle Veena) of North and South Indian ragas and instrumental Kirtan. At Namaste Madras Cuisine ~ specializing in South and North Indian Cuisine. 2323 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA 9470. Walk-ins welcome but reservations suggested: (510) 898-1291. https://www.namastemadrasberkeley.com
* February 23, 6-8:30 pm Diana Latin Harp at Brezo Restaurant in Point Richmond ~ playing traditional harp music from Mexico, the mountains of Peru and Ecuador, the plains of Venezuela & Columbia, Paraguay, and some of her own Latin compositions. Brezo ~ 135 Park Place, Point Richmond, CA. Walk-ins welcome but reservations suggested: 510-680-5196. Info: www.brezorestaurant.com
* Sunday, March 17th. St. Patty’s House Concert in Point Richmond, CA. 4 – 5:30 pm. Diana Stork and Shawna Spiteri – harps, flutes, drums and 2 part Vocals. With Traditional Singalongs. Potluck afterwards. Limited seating. Further info, potluck ideas, and reservations: email@example.com; Text or Call: 510-326-7514. For more information about Triskela, go to: www.triskelaharptrio.com
* Friday, April 12, 6 – 8 pm. Diana Stork and Portia Diwa, Harp Music at the Grace Cathedral indoor Labyrinth. Walk the labyrinth in candlelight and in silence to the beautiful sounds of their two interweaving harps. Donations welcome at the door; though no one turned away for lack of funds. Grace Cathedral 1100 California Street (at Taylor Street), San Francisco, CA 94108.www.gracecathedral.org; 510-548-3326.
* April 27, 6-8:30 pm Diana Latin Harp at Brezo Restaurant in Point Richmond ~ playing traditional harp music from Mexico, the mountains of Peru and Ecuador, the plains of Venezuela & Columbia, Paraguay, and some of her own Latin compositions. Brezo ~ 135 Park Place, Point Richmond, CA. Walk-ins welcome but reservations suggested: 510-680-5196. Info: www.brezorestaurant.com
* Sunday, April 14, 1-3 PM. Healing Harps Workshop taught by Healing Harpist Portia Diwa. $35. For more information and to register, contact Diana at: 510-548-3326; firstname.lastname@example.org. Hosted by Diana and MCMF. 2419 Tenth Street, Berkeley
* June 9 – 16: Summer Harp Class and many wonderful art, music and dance classes at the Feather River Art Camp. Harp class taught by Diana Stork. Lap harps provided for those without harps. Limited # of students. For more info and to register, go to: http://www.featherriverartcamp.com