* Sunday, Oct. 22, 10 am – 3 pm. Community Music Day, Crowden School, Berkeley. Diana and a number of her students will be teaching harp in the “Harp Room”. Wonderful free event for children to learn to play a variety of instruments, enjoy ongoing concerts by youth groups. www.crowden.org
* Latin Harp Music by Diana at Brezo Restaurant in Point Richmond, CA. Last Saturday of every month this Fall. 6:00 – 8:30 pm: Saturday, October 28, Saturday, November 25, and Saturday, December 30. Walk-ins welcome but Reservations suggested: 510-680-5196. Brezo Restaurant ~ 135 Park Place, Point Richmond, CA: https://www.facebook.com/Brezollc/
*October 28, Diana at Brezo. 6-8:30 pm. See info above.
* November 17 – 18 – 30th Anniversary Celebration of the Annual Women’s Dream Quest & Overnight at Grace Cathedral, San Francisco. Diana will be playing harp music throughout the event by the indoor labyrinth, and will be joined by harpist Brenda Chen. www.veriditas.org
*November 25, Diana at Brezo. 6-8:30 pm. See info above.
* Friday, December 1, 5-6:30 pm. Harp Performance and Labyrinth Walk , Grace Cathedral. Diana Stork and Portia Diwa, Celtic Harps. Walk the labyrinth in candlelight and in silence to the beautiful sounds of their two interweaving harps. Donations welcome at the door; though no one turned away for lack of funds. Grace Cathedral 1100 California Street (at Taylor Street), San Francisco, CA 94108. www.gracecathedral.org; 510-548-3326
* Saturday, December 9, 2 pm. Music for the Holidays at Lutheran Ressurection Church, San Rafael, CA. With Diana Stork and Laurel North, Harps, and other musicians. http://resurrectionlutheransanrafael.org
* Sunday, December 10, 10 – 3 pm. Celebrate the Holidays at the Annual Dickens Faire performance with Diana Stork and Members of the Bay Area Youth Harp Ensemble. With special guests: Teed Rockwell, Percussion, Linnea Snyderman and Shawna Spiteri, Vocals. Festive Melodies to evoke the Season of Bounteous Good Cheer. Check schedule for list of performances and locations throughout the day. Free with admission to the Dickens Faire. http://www.dickensfair.com/
* Saturday, Dec. 16, 7 pm. This year’s only performance by the Bay Area Youth Harp Ensemble. Join BAYHE and BAYHE Director Diana Stork as they ring in the Holidays and offer a Solstice Ritual and concert at Isis Oasis, Geyserville. Book a room in one of Isis’ unique rooms. Isis’ has aviaries of exotic birds and habitats for endangered and threatened animals; hot tub, pool and quiet strolls on the grounds. Located in the heart of Sonoma County wine country. www.isisoasis.org; 707-857-4747
* Friday, Dec. 22, 6:30 – 8:30 pm. Community Congregational Church, Tiburon. Annual indoor Solstice Labyrinth Walk in candlelight and silence with Diana Stork, Harp. www.ccctiburon.org
*December 30, Diana at Brezo. 6-8:30 pm. See info above.