*WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 6 – 8:30 pm. Celebrate Valentine’s Day with dinner and romantic music at BREZO. Diana Stork, Latin Harp with special guest, Teed Rockwell, Percussion. Brezo Restaurant ~ 135 Park Place, Point Richmond, CA. Walk-ins welcome but Reservations suggested: 510-680-5196. https://brezorestaurant.com
* THURSDAY, MARCH 15, 8-12 midnight. ASHKENAZ Music Theatre located at San Pablo Avenue at Gillman Street, Berkeley, CA. Dya Tribal, with Twin Harps Diana Stork and Cheryl Ann Fulton, and Harpist/Violinist Carlos Reyes. Doors at 8:00 pm; Show at 9:00 pm. Buy Tickets on EVENTBRITE.General Tickets are $20. INFO: http://www.ashkenaz.com/eventcalendar/2018/3/15/dya-tribal. The members of DyaTribal met when they won a 24 hr band contest in Santa Rosa. They knew at that moment that they were meant to play together, and went on to create jubilant dance music inspired by India, Arabia, Africa, and every corner of the Americas. After building an enthusiastic following in Sonoma County, they are now ready to take the Bay area by storm. For their Eastbay debut at Ashkenaz, They have collaborated with two local favorites to create an unforgettable experience that will energize your body, spirit, and mind. The evening begins with Twin Harps, whose performances at San Francisco’s Grace Cathedral, and on the internationally distributed Harpestry album, have led thousands of people into realms of spiritual ecstasy.
*Sunday, March 18th, 3 pm. An Afternoon House Concert to Celebrate St. Patty’s Day with the Triskela Celtic Harp Duo featuring Shawna Spiteri and Diana Stork. Shawna and Diana will play traditional and original tunes with harps, flutes and drums, and will sing traditional songs of the season. At the home of Nancy Pettengill, 1300 Sanderling, Point Richmond, CA. Very limited seating (this will surely sell-out) Information and Reservations: 510-326-7514; email@example.com. Suggested Donation at the Door: $15 – $20. For information about Triskela, go to: www.triskelaharptrio.com
* SATURDAY, MARCH 31, 6:00 – 8:30 pm. Latin Harp Music by Diana at Brezo Restaurant in Point Richmond, CA. Brezo Restaurant ~ 135 Park Place, Point Richmond, CA. Walk-ins welcome but Reservations suggested: 510-680-5196. https://brezorestaurant.com
- SATURDAY, April 21, 12:30 – 4:30 pm. Emerging Rituals: Experiencing New Ways of Honoring & Celebrating End of Life. Saint Gregory’s of Nyasa Episcopal Church, 500 de Haro Street, San Francisco, (Portreo Hill area)SevenPonds and Final Passages present ~ An Afternoon of Discovery ~ a series of powerful demonstrations that invite participants to immerse themselves in a wide range of emerging practices and rituals around end of life. Presentation includes live demonstrations of natural death care, death doula, shrouding, walking the labyrinth. Also included will be discussions by experts on home funerals, green burial, memory celebrations and the creation of a heart will.Special Event ~ Harpists Diana Stork and Portia Diwa will perform live music for a labyrinth meditation walkThis event is free and open to the public but you must sign up to attend at: letsreimagine.org. Further Information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; https://letsreimagine.org
*SATURDAY, APRIL 21, Diana at Brezo – 6-8:30 pm. See above info.
- *SUNDAY, APRIL 29, 4:00 – 5:00 pm. A Trio of Harpists Celebrating the Music of the Labyrinth. Join Harp Duo Diana Stork and Portia Diwa and special guest, Harpist Brenda Chen for a program of “Music from the Labyrinths of the World”. Featuring music from their recently released and highly acclaimed recording “Music from the Labyrinth ~ from Chartres to Grace”. Afternoon Performance and opportunity to experience walking on a labyrinth will be at St. Mary’s Cathedral in San Francisco. St. Mary’s Cathedral is located at: 1111 Gough Street (at Geary), San Francisco, CA 94109. Tickets: sliding scale/donation $10 – $25 and will be available at the door 30 minutes before the concert. There’s ample free parking at St. Mary’s Cathedral. The cathedral is wheelchair accessible. Information: 510-548-3326; email@example.com
*SATURDAY, MAY 26, Diana, Latin Harp, Teed Rockwell, Percussion, and Friends. at Brezo. 6-8:30 pm. Join Diana for her final Spring performance of Latin harp music at Brezo. Enjoy and evening of great food and harp music. Brezo Restaurant ~ 135 Park Place, Point Richmond, CA. This is sure to be a fun and well-attended evening. So walk-ins welcome but Reservations are definitely suggested: 510-680-5196. https://brezorestaurant.com
*SUNDAY, MAY 27 – Dancing Strings Harp Ensemble – 12 Noon – 1:00 pm. Enjoy a lunchtime concert amongst the roses with the Dancing Strings Harp Ensemble. Join a group of Celtic harpists, Directed by Diana for a free outdoor performance of beautiful harp music in the Rose Garden in the Center of Town (next to the library at the intersection of Park Place and Washington). Plenty of parking and great food available at cafes, restaurants and markets right in town. Limited seating ~ Bring a fold-up chair, a blanket or a pillow.
Diana’s Fall and Holiday Performances 2018
~ Please check this page for updates later this summer and in early Fall ~
* Sunday, Oct. 21, 10 am – 3 pm. Community Music Day, Crowden School, Berkeley. Diana and a number of her students will be teaching harp in the “Harp Room”. Wonderful free event for children to learn to play a variety of instruments, enjoy ongoing concerts by youth groups. www.crowden.org
* Friday – Saturday, October 26 – 27– Annual Women’s Dream Quest & Overnight at Grace Cathedral, San Francisco. With Judith Tripp, MA, MFT, & a remarkable group of intimate Group Leaders. Diana will be playing harp music throughout the event by the indoor labyrinth. The Women’s Dream Quest offers women the rare opportunity to spend the night in the sacred space of Grace Cathedral. Come and dream on what is continually renewing in your life and the life of our collective culture. Never has there been a better time to gather in the sacred circle. For more information, or to register, please visit: www.veriditas.org/wdq
* Friday, November 16, 5:30 – 11 pm. 4 Seasons Hotel, San Francisco. Taste and Tribute Annual Benefit for the printing and distribution of Tibetan sacred texts. Diana will be performing during the Silent Auction. Gourmet dinner and auction follows with slideshow about the situation in Tibet and the work of TAP. Reservations required. www.tasteandtribute.com
*Friday, December 7, 6 – 8 pm. Labyrinth Walk and CD Release, Grace Cathedral. Join Harpists Diana Stork and Portia Diwa for their Annual December Labyrinth Walk at Grace Cathedral. Walk the labyrinth in candlelight and in verbal silence, to the beautiful sounds of Diana and Portia’s two interweaving harps.Grace Cathedral 1100 California Street (at Taylor Street), San Francisco, CA 94108. www.gracecathedral.org; 510-548-3326. Donations welcome at the door; though no one turned away for lack of funds.
December DATE – TBA – Dickens Faire: Bay Area Youth Harp Ensemble and Friends, directed by Diana Stork. Festive Melodies to evoke the Season of Bounteous Good Cheer. Check schedule for list of performances and locations throughout the day. Free with admission to the Dickens Faire. http://www.dickensfair.com/
Friday, Dec. 21, from 6:30 – 8:30 pm. at Community Congregational Church, in Tiburon. This is CCC’s Annual indoor Solstice Labyrinth Walk; and It’s a beautiful, peaceful event. The labyrinth is decorated with sweet-smelling evergreens and lit by candlelight. Attendees walk the labyrinth in silence while Diana plays harp music from the season and for walking the labyrinth. The event is free. For more information: www.ccctiburon.org Welcome the return of the light to our Northern climes.
December DATE – TBA ANNUAL ~ SOLSTICE RITUAL AT ISIS OASIS. Join the Bay Area Youth Harp Ensemble and Friends, and Director Diana Stork as they ring in the Holidays and offer a Solstice Ritual and concert at Isis Oasis, Geyserville. Book a room in one of Isis’ unique rooms. Isis’ has aviaries of exotic birds and habitats for endangered and threatened animals; hot tub, pool and quiet strolls on the grounds. Located in the heart of Sonoma County wine country. www.isisoasis.org; 707-857-4747